Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Not Dark Yet

"I still got the scars that the sun never healed."

And when I look at those blurry times I do so with pride. It isn't a lose state of pride. It isn't a lost state of fear and self loathing, but a blemished reality coaxed in love. The man I have become is strong enought to reach otherwise unreachable stars. 

Random plays come on like fearless players. Humanity has gone down the drain. She wrote me a letter so kind, but I don't care cause I'm totally blind. 

"Sometimes my burden is more than I can bear."

My prose will kindly tell you what is true, it isn't my will. I'm so dumb in reality that it doesn't even what matters that I'm trying to say. I'm lost and confused to a point where I have to acre of truth. 



How about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment