Wednesday, August 27, 2014

AT&T

Honestly I smoke because I want to die. I do drugs because I want to live before I die. I fuck because it feels good. Skinny bitches don't care when it feels good. Don't judge the turn when it comes so cold. Feel the burn no matter the color. Now is the time to let the tides turn. So let the bad things flood in because that's where the happiness lives. Cockiness and spite for the past. Don't let your imitations become a burden. She walks away like a golden trench of love. It is a fucking pity to let the ghosts take over. Listen to the voices in your head, it doesn't make you crazy. Just take a moment to know how fine you feel. So come along lads. There's not much more to feel. It's only this one little spurt of sprite forgiveness. I'll swim a thousand laps. But you know what I'm starting to not give a shit.



"Maybe, someone's going to save me, my heart is made of gravy."

No comments:

Post a Comment