Monday, December 9, 2013

Father to a Sister of Thought

Normality is such a rotten little device. We are all so uncomfortably and it hurts. So please everyone stop trying to pretend that you are comfortable, because we are all looking for unsure faces that have no clue as to where they will be in the end. Nobody knows the future, they can only grasp on like a roller coaster for dear life and hope they end up in the free world. I'm just a man and I bind with my hooks while I read my fictional books. But I do know that I'm leaning into the end. There is no other way to lean. We all wish and hope that the tires will tread lightly on the fault line. But in the end we will pray that we'll never go. The truth is that we are all going to slide guitar into the gully, and when that sled comes we may as well be poetic in our departure. 

"Angel of Corpus Christi you're so mystic."

No comments:

Post a Comment