Friday, July 17, 2015

Star Power III


There is this perpetual feeling that keeps lingering. It makes me wish I would have done more in my life until now. This life has been wasted in a way that is kind of sad. No production and little result. A feeling of self doubt stutters up to the forefront. There is a helplessness in feeling this dross. Seeing all those faces that feel the same. Maybe they don’t realize that they are completely oblivious to their own features. We are all just a chaotic mess of spilled milk. But there is that little shred of hope lingering in the subconscious. Every dream we have is like a cool breath of oxygen. Oh wow it feels so good to get a grasp. The problems never become anything but distilled liquor in our frontal lobe. So please tell me my friends.


“What are we good for? If we can’t make it?”

No comments:

Post a Comment